lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

Novedades: Ahora también en inglés. / Now in english too.

Con el objetivo de llegar a un público lo más amplio posible, y de paso practicar un poco de inglés, voy a intentar escribir todas las entradas bilingües.

Welcome to my wedding blog! From now on I will try and write all the post in english and spanish, so more people can read my blog. As a disclaimer I have to say that I do not own any of the images in the blog. I have downloaded all of the from the Internet, and I don't remember the authors. Of course if you own any of them I would be delighted to credit and link you.

Thank you for you attention and don't forget to comment!

1 comentario:

  1. Thank you very much Bela!

    I found your blog through google images but I couldn´t read the articles because I don´t speak a word of Spanish.

    Fortunately, since now, peploe worldwide could read your posts!

    Thanks again and good luck!

    ResponderEliminar